The prize includes one home shirt, one away shirt, one Hyundai A-League Champions shirt, one Westfield FFA Cup home shirt and two tickets to the Victory Medal on Saturday, May 14.
Click here to enter the competition.
Only people currently residing in Victoria are eligible to enter. Entries close at 11.59pm AEDT on Thursday, March 31, 2016. One winner will be selected at random. By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Terms and conditions:
1. The following terms and conditions apply for the "200,000 Likes on Facebook" competition. This is a game of chance in determining the winner.
2. The promotion will commence Wednesday, March 30 at 5.00pm AEDT until Thursday, March 31 at 11.59pm AEDT inclusive.
3. Entry is available to people currently residing in Victoria. Employees of Melbourne Victory, agents, associated sponsors and participating companies, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. One winner will be selected at random. Entry selection will be based on the name provided on Facebook.
5. All prize values are referenced at the recommended retail in Australian dollars, are inclusive of GST and are correct at the time of printing.
6. The prize value does not exceed $800.
7. All contestants indemnify Melbourne Victory and its associated agencies and suppliers against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
1. Winners will be informed via email and/or Facebook and announced through club-managed social media channels. Prize winners will be advised of the prize collection.
2. Winners cannot change, alter, substitute or exchange any element of the prize. If the winner, for any reason, does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by Melbourne Victory, then the winner forfeits the prize, with no compensation or further liability of Melbourne Victory or its agents.
3. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, that prize may at the absolute discretion of Melbourne Victory be awarded to the winner's parent or legal guardian.
4. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile phone failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
5. Melbourne Victory will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
6. Melbourne Victory may terminate this competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person.
7. In all matters, all decisions of Melbourne Victory will be final and cannot be contested.
8. Melbourne Victory or involved agents take no responsibility for any personal injury that occurs as a result of receiving this prize.
9. The personal information supplied by entrants when entering this competition will be used by Melbourne Victory to conduct the contest and to contact entrants if they are a winner.