A lot of work has been going on in and around Marvel Stadium ahead of the 2019/20 Hyundai A-League season.
Make sure you check out some of the exciting changes, which includes:
- A refreshed retail store located internally at Gate 2, selling Marvel merchandise and apparel during business hours and on event days.
- Re-brand & theming: Various areas of the stadium have undergone a transformation which includes new way-finding signage, a painted mural at Gate 3 along with character-themed pillars at Gate 7 and a movie-related art installation at Gate 4, Level 1.
- A height chart wall between Gates 3 & 4, where you can measure yourself against your favourite Marvel characters.
- A social media wall at Gate 3 where you can take a photo in front of a green screen which can then be posted on social media.
- A Spider-Man climbing wall outside Gate 4.
- A giant Thor’s hammer (Mjolnir) will be positioned on the harbour esplanade side of Marvel Stadium.
- A new Kids Zone located on Level 1 at Aisle 28.