While Archie Thompson will leave Melbourne Victory at the end of this season, his legacy will live on forever.
One of Australia's all-time greats, Thompson announced on Saturday that 2015/16 will be his last campaign with the club.
Thompson has achieved just about everything in 11 seasons of the Hyundai A-League.
The 37-year-old is the last remaining player of Victory's inaugural squad in 2005/06.
His achievements include:
- 224 Hyundai A-League games (equal sixth overall)
- 90 Hyundai A-League goals (first overall)
- 129 Australian national league (Hyundai A-League and National Soccer League) goals (fourth overall)
- 2 x Victory Medals (2007/08, 2009/10)
- 2 x Victory Golden Boot awards (2005/06, 2006/07)
- 1 x Joe Marston Medal (2007)
- 1 x Hyundai A-League Golden Boot award (2005/06)
- 3 x Hyundai A-League Premierships (2006/07, 2008/09, 2014/15)
- 3 x Hyundai A-League Championships (2007, 2009, 2015)
- 1 x Westfield FFA Cup (2015)
- 4 x PFA A-League Team of the Season (2008/09, 2009/10, 2011/12, 2012/13)
- 1 x PFA A-League Team of the Decade (2005-15)
- First Melbourne Victory player to make 200 Hyundai A-League appearances
- Most Hyundai A-League Finals Series goals (10)
- 54 Socceroos games
- 28 Socceroos goals
Tickets for Victory's AFC Champions League home game against Gamba Osaka on Tuesday night, which could be Thompson's last appearance for the club, are available by clicking here.