Melbourne Victory will host Sydney FC in a blockbuster U-NITE clash at AAMI Park on Friday, January 24.
Round 16: Melbourne Victory v Sydney FC
Friday, January 24
Ticket windows: 4:00pm
Gates open: 4:00pm
U-NITE Cup Final: 4:30pm
Victory Village starts: 5:00pm
Hyundai A-League kick-off: 7:36pm
Match Day Partner: WorkSafe Victoria
We have increased the General Admission areas for members at AAMI Park for this game - including new sections on Level 3! If you are a General Admission, Country/Interstate or 2-game/5-game/Young Guns member then all you need to do is turn up, scan in and find a seat in the designated areas as there is no seat lock in for this game.
Premium C-12 memberships do not get access to this game. However, these members can get a 30% discount off the price of ticketing for this game. Check your email for more information.
Transport & parking
Due to the Australian Open, the Olympic Park precinct is going to be extremely busy. We strongly encourage all patrons to take Public Transport to the venue. The Eastern Plaza car park is sold out for this game. Yarra Park, Gate 3 will be open from 3:00pm, however this is subject to capacity and weather - click here for the schedule. The VicRoads website has live updates on traffic conditions and disruptions.
Membership & Merchandise
If you have any questions or need assistance with your membership, please see our friendly membership team who will be able to assist you - located at Victory Village from 5:00pm until kick-off.
We have two merchandise specials for this one:
- An Australia Day show bag for $40, that comes with $95 of value!
- Free 'Rojas 23' printing on all jerseys purchased at the stadium
There will be three merchandise locations:
- The Victory Shop
- 2x merchandise booths inside the stadium
Around AAMI Park
There will be heaps going on at Victory Village, including:
- Multicultural performers in the Village and on the concourse from 6pm, including Japanese drummers, African dancers & a Mexican band
- Come and say hi to Victory W-League players Casey Dumont, Emma Robers, Polly Doran and Rosie Sutton who will be signing autographs and taking photos.
- KFC - Say hello to the KFC Colonel to receive your free chip vouchers!
- Metricon Homes - Be sure to take your photo with the Metricon mascot Kikka to enter into the draw to win 10 x reserved seat tickets to our next home match on Saturday, February 29 at Marvel Stadium.
- TAC - Get in nice and early to collect your Andrew Nabbout figurine from the TAC How Safe is Your Car Club House. Hurry, limited figurines available and one per family. Don’t forget to get a photo in the GIF Booth and have a kick at the dartboard for some prizes.
- VRGF - Grab a free slurpee on your way into the stadium, courtesy of the Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation.
- Back In Motion - Get a free neck massage from our Westfield W-League partners Back In Motion
- WorkSafe Victoria - Relax in the WorkSafe Sun Smart Lounge and don’t forget to say hello to the WorkSafe ambassadors at the archway to receive free giveaways.
Zaparas Lawyers - Kick a football into the target to win yourself a signed ball, boot bag or glowstick.
Inside AAMI Park
As this is our annual U-NITE fixture where we celebrate multiculturalism, be in your seat early to see performances from around the globe. 52 new Australian citizens will join the players in the national anthem prior to kick off.
Stay in your seat and enjoy a performance by Australian artist Thandi Phoenix during the half-time break. Click here to listen to her songs.
AAMI Park is excited to present a number of brand new food offerings available at the stadium; Swanky Franks hot dogs, Hola! Fresh Mexican and Market plus a special Eat Drink Victory outlet exclusive to Melbourne Victory home matches.
To celebrate Australia Day, our Eat Drink Victory outlet will be offering gourmet roast lamb & vegetable pies and Vegemite-seasoned hot chips.
Get photos and autographs from selected Victory players at our post-match social club functions at Edwin's. The players attending this function will be:
- Matt Acton
- Tim Hoogland
- Josh Hope
- Jay Barnett
- Migen Basha
- Birkan Kirdar