Natasha Dowie has led Melbourne Victory's flying start to the Westfield W-League season, equalling another club record.
Dowie, 30, is Victory's all-time leading goalscorer and the club captain has five in as many games to begin this campaign.
She joins Caitlin Friend as the only players to have scored five goals for Victory through as many games to start a season.
Most goals for Victory after five rounds
5: Natasha Dowie (2018/19) & Caitlin Friend (2013/14)
4: Caitlin Friend (2011/12) & Amy Jackson (2014)
3: Natasha Dowie (2016/17 & 2017/18) & Jodie Taylor (2010/11)
Victory's strong start to the season, which sees it sitting clear atop the Westfield W-League, is highlighted in several other statistical categories.
- No team has taken more shots than Victory (75).
- Only Perth Glory (13) has scored more goals than Victory (9).
- Victory (14 per cent) is second for conversion rate, behind only the Glory (30).
- With 1,874, Victory has played the second most passes.
- Only Adelaide United (3) has kept more clean sheets than Victory (2).
- Dowie (5) leads the Golden Boot race.
- Christine Nairn (16) has created more chances than any other player. Emily Gielnik (11) is equal third.
- Gielnik (23) is equal fourth for crosses, while Nairn (19) is eighth.
- No player has taken more shots than Dowie (17). Gielnik (13) is equal third in this category.
- Laura Alleway (235), Nairn (224) and Samantha Johnson (215) are all in the top 10 for passes.
- Casey Dumont (12) is equal sixth for most saves.