Two big teams in top form go head-to-head in Melbourne Victory’s annual U-NITE fixture, as Sydney FC come to Etihad Stadium on Saturday.
Over the years the club has been able to engage with thousands of people from multicultural backgrounds and offer unique opportunities through our community programs and engagement leading up to the main event and on the night.
As part of this annual fixture against Sydney FC, your matchday will also include a citizenship ceremony on pitch prior to the A-League clash and the highly competitive final of the Melbourne Asian Cup (kick-off 5:30pm), played as a curtain raiser to the A-League match.
Make sure you arrive at Etihad Stadium early on Saturday night to soak up all the pre-game atmosphere in and around Etihad Stadium, including:
- adidas,our match day sponsor of U-NITE, and will be hosting their own photo booth outside gate 5, with the chance to win some great prizes
- Pick up this week's Matchday Programme at various locations in and around the stadium, featuring a special write up on defender Adrian Leijer
- Check out our new 'Action Zone' outside Gate 5: Say hi to our DJ, learn new skills from Melbourne Victory’s Panna Pro at the Panna Cage and try our inflatable target zone
- Kit up with the latest Victory gear at our merchandise stands on the Bourke St footbridge and inside Gate 5
- Sign up and become a member at our membership stand on the Bourke St footbridge
- And as with all Melbourne Victory home games - the Delphi Bank $1,000 half-time giveaway. Grab your banner on the way in and hold it high at HT to win!